Over the Stars

|

Let's start with my looks...
shouldn't be too hard.
*tick*
Well, the Aero clothes can go,
didn't want 'em anyway.
Sell 'em, get some money.
Hot topic? Black band shirts!
New, skinnier jeans.
*tick*
Well, the pink makes my eyes pop, but
A more nude makeup is in order.
Translation, barely any.
Except eyeliner. Soft grey. Black sometimes.
*tick*
The hair? Well, it needs edge.
Edge! Shorten to shoulders and blunt to layers.
Dye it dark again.
That wasn't so hard.
*tick*
iPod.
Gaga, guilty pleasures galore.
No more pop synth tracks or hip hop beats.
Torrent, download screams and pain and angst.
Not too hard.
*tick*
Quick, Tim! Show me what a "Far Cry" is...
No, wait...Sarah! I know he can trust you...
What's "Gears of War"?
Teach, teach! Adapt me!
Spin my hands at the 360.
Not too hard.
*tick*
Close...no...distant! Yes.
Hide affection, apathy. No caring.
No surrend-*tick*-er...
Too Hard.
My clothes!
*tick*
My looks!
*tick*
My music!
*tick*
My interests!
*tick*
My essence!
*tick*
What do you do when *tick*
You know how to change
But you're fighting the clock?
*ticktickticktick*
STOP.
....is he gone...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment