Since He'll Never Read This Page

|

I miss you so much. It's been only 3 days but I don't know when I lost you...it was so soon and yet so far. I can't make a heartfelt plea, I can't make my words eloquent enough, I can't find any feesable way to tell you about the heavy way my chest sinks down and each breath just lags. My only escape is sleep, and when I wake up I'm happy for a moment until I remember that we haven't spoken. I'm thinking about your moving, and how I'm dying to text you and my eyes are immediately filled with tears. God, I miss you so much. I miss everything and nothing and the way things were. Is she really so much better than me? Did you just fall for her more strongly or was I already on my way out? Everything I'm writing is about you.Call it a pipe dream or a little girls heart, but I love you. You told me you weren't sure for me, but I was for you. I love you . I love you. I can't tell you how
sure I am but this is something I know. I love you and I miss everything you were. Come back. Miss me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment